Monday, February 9, 2015

Calligram

1. a poem or phrase which typeface or handwriting that is created in a visual way.

























1. dog
2. ant


2. Pictogram- pictorial resemblance to a physical object


































1. Pilots/ Assistant
2. Security
3. Baggage Claim
4. Picking up bags and leaving
1. Swimming
2. Track and Filed
3. Volleyball
4. Boxing
5. Bike Riding
6. Gymnastics
7. Hokey
8.
9.
10. Basketball
11.
12.  Shooting
13. Tennis
14. Ping-Pong
15. Relay
16. Westling
17. Weight lifting

3. Rebus: A Device that uses pictures that shows or part of words






























1. I Love You
2. My Dear child I received your letter of tuesday and glad you got back home well. i have sent the length to Mrs. Sothy I am glad to hear the dancers goton so well. Give my love.
                                                     iveman your old loving farther, Oscar Brayon

No comments:

Post a Comment